I've come to accept the fact that I'll never be a regular blogger. I can't find the time, energy, or inspiration to write the long-winded, poetic entries that used to pour out of me, typically late at night.
For a quick update :
- Married life is wonderful. Most things are the same as they have been for the past seven years, but with a renewed sense of awe and respect for the relationship.
- The girl is out of diapers.
- We moved to Napa, finally. Not owning, but the next best thing : renting from my mom, in the house I loved the most.
- How much do you love my vintage Babar poster?
- Work is amazing. I can't believe I've had this dream job for 6mo now.
- Surgery on my bum knee next week - torn meniscus. Oops.