Sunday, February 5, 2012

Runs with Scissors

Apparently, I run now. Apparently, I'm a Graphic Designer. Yep, in all caps. Also, apparently I'm mom to a 2yr old girl, and spouse of that guy I was obsessed with in high school.

Runs with Scissors references a faded, black crew-neck sweatshirt I stole from my mom years ago, and pretty much sums me up.
Since childhood I've been overly enthusiastic, determined, obsessed with black sweatshirts, family-oriented, and yes, have been known to run across the room with scissors in hand when inspiration strikes.

Usually, I jump into a project/goal/life change, and I don't know what the hell I'm doing. But in my own haphazard way, I make it happen. So many things have gone right for me in my short life; these crazy, awesome, amazing, ambitious, bucket-list type things. This blog is to document my full-speed-ahead life, and chronicle the ups, downs, and lessons-learned along the way. Thanks for hanging around!

No comments:

Post a Comment